Project Two is Brian Gagliardi, a former house music DJ, producer, and remixer who has now entered into the Goth/Industrial and EBM genres. After 15 years of creating and spinning house music, Brian has switched genres due to the changes that were occurring within the house music community. Project Two brings a unique and exciting style to to the Industrial/EBM scene with a methodology of DJing, live performances consisting of music theory, audio engineering driven re/mixing, sampling, looping, effects, and live production and synthesizers. In the studio, he produces music that contains elements of Electronic Dance Music with a gritty dirty dark Electro-Industrial sound. Welcome to the realm of Project Two!
- Asylum 13 (Weekly Thursdays in Wilmington, DE)
- Asylum University (Weekly Sundays in Newark, DE)
- Resonate (Bi weekly Saturdays in Allentown, PA).
- DJ Tools Series: “Synthesis” | “Bassis” (in production)
- Album Series: “ElectriX” Electro-Industrial EP (available on iTunes & Amazon MP3) | “Victimless Crimes” 2014 full-length album,
- A very hefty collection of DJ Mixes: Give It To Me 1-3-2 (released) | Future 140 (Released) | Percent 100 (being re-recorded) | 01101110-00000110 (released) | Twenty 120 (Released) | Jam Sessions 1-36 (Released) | Tribe 132 (Released) | AsylumiXXX (Only available as prize at Asylum 13) | Enter the Asylum (Exclusive DJ mix for Culture Asylum Magazine March/April 2013 issue)